Lycoming Reporter Information & Advertising Rates
The Lycoming Reporter is published every Friday by the Lycoming Law Association. View Online Edition
The Lycoming Reporter is designated as the legal newspaper in Lycoming County for the publication of legal notices which are required to be published in a legal newspaper, by statute, rule, or order of the court. Additionally, the Lycoming Reporter publishes notices to the legal profession, Lycoming County Court of Common Pleas decision summaries and other items of interest to the legal community.
Lycoming Reporter (ISSN 0884-187X) is published weekly for $50 per annum by the Lycoming Law Association, Penn Tower, 25 West Third Street, Suite 803, Williamsport, PA 17701. Send address changes to LYCOMING REPORTER the above address.
Legal Notices of less than 300 words in length must be received by 1:00 p.m. on the Tuesday preceding the date of publication; all other notices must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the Monday preceding the date of publication.
All Lycoming Reporter advertisements are to be submitted to Michele Frey, Penn Tower, 25 West Third Street, Suite 803, Williamsport, PA 17701, by U.S. Mail, Lycoming County Courthouse Mail, electronic mail to email@example.com, or by fax to (570) 323-9897.
Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 61-18866. Printed by Clare Printing, P.O. Box 100, Sayre, PA 18840-0100.
Legal Advertising Rates
- Estate advertisements consisting of three insertions which shall include one Proof of Publication at no additional cost: $80.00
- Incorporation Notices, Fictitious Name Notices, LLC Notices, and similar business notices consisting of one (1) insertion, which shall include one (1) Proof of Publication at no additional cost: $70.00
- Sheriff's Sales advertisements consisting of three insertions which shall include one Proof of Publication at no additional cost: $395.00 up to 80 lines, plus $1.75 per half-column line for each half-column line over 80 lines.
- All other advertising unless done by special contract arrangement, $1.75 per half-column line, and $3.50 per full column line. This shall entitle the advertiser to one (1) Proof of Publication at no additional cost.
- Additional Proofs of Publication: $10.00
Commercial Advertising Rates
- Quarter page (1 3/4" x 4") $40/week
- Half page (3 ½" x 4") $70/week
- Full page (7" x 4") $100/week
Discounts will be offered for volume purchases, paid in advance, as follows:
- 13 weeks 5%
- 26 weeks 10%
- 52 weeks 15%
Advertising must be “camera ready.”
- Annual subscription: $50.00 per year. A subscription is included as an LLA member benefit.
Delinquent Payment Policy
- Payment due to the Lycoming Law Association shall be considered delinquent forty-five days after the invoice date. Accounts that are more than ninety days delinquent shall be assessed a $10.00 per month late fee. The delinquent party shall be ineligible to receive any further publication services from the Lycoming Law Association until the full amount of the outstanding invoice and accrued late charges have been paid.