Law Day 2014 Award Winners
Posted on May 2nd, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Law Day 2014 Winners of the art and essay contest: The winning entrie are displayed here.
- Essay topic for Grades K-6: Why do you think it is important to vote?
- Payton Phelan - Lyter Elementary School
- Emily Stutzman - Lyter Elementary School
- Josie Davis - Lyter Elementary School
- Essay topic for Grades 7-12: You have one voice; what can you do to make a difference in elections.
- Bree Kepner - Loyalsock Middle School
- Joseph Dinsmore - Williamsport High School
- Nick Meale - Williamsport High School
- Artwork topic: Why every vote matters.
- Shelby Beltz - McCall Middle School
- Kiley Pentz - McCall Middle School
- Alli McClain - Williamsport High School