2014 LLA Annual Meeting
Waffenschmidt elected president
The 2014 Annual Meeting of the Lycoming Law Association took place as scheduled on January 13. Julie Steinbacher concluded her term as president and turned the gavel over to Tom Waffenschmidt, for 2014.
The members received and heard committee and officer reports. The reports have been committed to writing and are available to the membership by clicking on the links at teh bottom of this page.
Other business completed by the membership was the election of the officers of the Association, including president Waffenschmidt. Julie Steinbacher will now serve in the position of Past-President. Robert Cronin was named President Elect. Ryan M. Tira was named Treasurer and Tammy Avery Weber, Secretary; Jennifer L Heverly and Christian Frey will continue to serve as Executive Committee members at large. Newly selected to the Executive Committee were Clifford A. Rieders and Angela Campana Lovecchio.
The members also passed a budget and approved the financial and committee reports submitted by committee chairs.
Following the LLA meeting, the meeting of the LLA Foundation took place. Gene Yaw was elected to another 4 years as trustee of the Foundation. The annual report of the Foundation and its financial reports were also received and approved.
- Minutes of 2013 meeting - Robert Cronin
- President's report - Julieanne E. Steinbacher
- Executive Director Report - Jessica Engel
- Nominating - Julieanne E. Steinbacher
- Bench Bar Committee - C. Edward S. Mitchell
- Young Lawyers Division - Aaron Biichle, Corey Mowrey
- Bar History - Charles F. Greevy, III
- Fee Dispute - Mike Collins
- Community Activities and Outreach - Tammy Weber
- Education - John Pietrovito
- Elder Law - Jennifer Linn, Eric Ladley
- Customs and Rules - Gary Weber
- Real Estate - Fred Holland
- Web site - Gary Weber
- Law Day - Robin Read
- Mock Trial Competition - John Pietrovito
- Financial - Balance Sheet - Profit and Loss Statement for 2013
- Budget - Ryan Tira
- Legal Services for the Indigent - John Pietrovito
- Pro Bono Report - John Person