2016 Association Annual Meeting
LLA Elects Bob Cronin as its President
The 2016 Annual Meeting of the Lycoming Law Association took place on January 11, in the LLA office and conference facility. Tammy Weber concluded her term as president, but was unable to attend the meeting due to illness. President Elect Bob Cronin, of the Casale & Bonner law firm presided in Tammy's absence and was elected as the new President.
The members received and heard committee and officer reports. The reports have been committed to writing and are available to the membership by clicking on th elinks at the bottom of this page. The reports were all presented electronically, on the room's projection equipment.
Other business completed by the membership was the election of the officers of the Association, including President Cronin. Tammy Weber will now serve in the position of Past-President. Ryan Tira was elected President Elect. Magistrate Judge Christian Frey was named Treasurer and Jennifer L Heverly, Secretary. Angela Campana Lovecchio, Don Martino and Corey Mowrey will continue to serve as Executive Committee members at large. Newly selected to the Executive Committee was Yvonne Campbell, Judge Matthew Brann's law clerk.
The members also passed a budget and approved the financial and committee reports submitted by committee chairs.
Following the LLA meeting, the meeting of the LLA Foundation took place. Thomas Waffenschmidt was elected to a 4 year term as trustee of the Foundation. The annual report of the Foundation and its financial reports were also received and approved.
Lycoming Law Association Annual Meeting 2016
- Minutes of 2015 meeting - Jennifer L. Heverly
- President's report- Tammy Weber
- Executive Director Report - Michele Frey
- Nominating - Tammy Weber
- Bench Bar Committee - C. Edward S. Mitchell
- Young Lawyers Division - Corey Mowrey
- Bar History - Charles F. Greevy, III
- Fee Dispute - Mike Collins
- Community Activities and Outreach - Tammy Weber
- Criminal Law - Aaron Biichle
- Education - John Pietrovito
- Elder Law - Jennifer Linn, Eric Ladley
- Family Law - Christina L. Dinges
- Customs and Rules - Gary Weber
- Real Estate - Fred Holland
- Web site - Gary Weber
- Law Day - The Honorable Joy McCoy; Christian Frey
- Mock Trial Competition - John Pietrovito
- Financial - Balance Sheet - Profit and Loss Statement for 2015
- Budget - Ryan Tira
- Legal Services for the Indigent - John Pietrovito
- Pro Bono Report - John Person
- Public Relations - Angela Lovecchio
- Social - Schawnne K. Kilgus
Lycoming Law Foundation Meeting